Digital Marketer and Content Creator to 360Player
Are you a great marketer who wants to be a part of an exciting journey in an inspiring environment? 360Player is now in an expansion phase where we are taking our product to a global market. Do you have great communication skills, strategical thinking and an ability to create content? Then we want to meet you!
360Player is an innovative company within football. We have created a holistic digital platform for development of football teams and players. We are research and data driven and create solutions for clubs and teams at any level. We empower all teams and clubs to develop individuals based on their potential and ambition. Today we are a team of eight in central Stockholm, with a wide partner network all over the world.
As a digital marketer at 360Player, you will be responsible for building up our digital presence, both on social media and our own website. This means coming up with strategies for different media, creating and distributing content and ads, as well as following up and optimizing your results. You will be:
- Responsible for planning and production of content to our website and social media on the markets where 360Player is present (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat).
- Finding and packaging relevant content on different platforms.
- Production of graphical material (photo, video and copy) to be distributed on various digital channels.
- Strategical responsibilities working with SEO.
- Create newsletters and other marketing material.
- A skilled communicator with an eye for details.
- Experienced in social media marketing and brand building.
- Educated within digital marketing or similar field.
- A person with drive who likes taking responsibility and initiative.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in speech and in writing.
It is a bonus if you…
- Are proficient with the Adobe CC product suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere etc.).
- Speak and write in Spanish, German or other European language.
- Have an interest in football and sports.
The position is full time. You will be working from our office in central Stockholm. Interviews are ongoing.
How do I apply?
Mail your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!